Portable Incubator/Cell Carrier
The MicroQ Genesis portable incubator is unique in bio-transportation in that it maintains a perfect interior temperature by both heating and cooling, dynamically responding to its ambient temperature. The Genesis is designed for maintaining live cell cultures, gametes and tissues at appropriate metabolic temperatures. The temperature is monitored and regulated continuously.
The incubator can maintain specimens at a constant temperature; temperature regulation is maintainable for periods exceeding 72 hours away from mains power. The Genesis comes complete with rechargeable battery and built-in wall charger.
Tubes of various dimensions can be accommodated in the core. A range of standard tube cores is available. Other cores can be customized provided they are within specifications for the unit.
The incubator is rugged and secure, and built to be transported by third parties. The long operating time makes it possible for live materials to be shipped nationally and internationally.
PRODUCT CODE: Genesis
FEATURES and Specifications
- Integrated heat pump heats and cools with a delta (+/-) of up to 45° from ambient to maintain perfect interior temperature for up to 5 daysG-1716V
- Programmed via SmartChip™ for holding or ramping temperature during transit
- Datalogs its entire trip, downloadable to PC
- Cannot be turned off without its key, for total security against inadvertent shut-off
- Variety of internal blocks or cavities available for many applications
- In development and testing for five years, the Genesis devise is built to withstand impacts encountered during shipping
- NiMh battery is lightweight and DOT / IATA approved