There are three essential components to every FREEZE CONTROL system: controller, cryochamber, and cryobath.
The cryochamber stands directly in a cryobath of liquid nitrogen and is connected to the temperature controller. The controller regulates the temperature of the specimens with precision, accuracy and reliability. No special installation is requiredthe user can quickly set up the system, use it and store it away.
There are five easy steps for using FREEZE CONTROL biofreezer systems:
- Switch on the controller.
- Stand the cryochamber in the LN2 cryobath.
- Load specimens when the chamber has reached the "start" temperature.
- Select and execute the desired temperature program.
- After a run, load the next batch of specimens and continue.